Yes well, My other posts are so depressing i thought i would be happy for once :)
Things in life are starting to take places after alot of choices(mostly hard ones).
I have decided to give studying a miss this year as i have a passion for travelling. So what im attempting to do is work to earn money to visiting Canada :) I have extended family over there who have offered to support accommodation for me. I'm really looking forward to going during the snow. Only problem thats stopping me is that no one seems to want to hire me for a full time job.
At this point in time im willing to do anything.
I'm looking forward to getting my P plates on the 12th of Feb. :) It should be good.
I'm also so looking forward to spending this week at my boyfriends :) who i havent seen in a couple of weeks.
A thought that has been on my mind alot lately is 'Life is a journey, not a destination'. It struck me that i keep looking at life as trying to reach the final destination and not enjoying the journey. The journey is what makes up your life whenether or not you are happy or sad its part of your life.
I wouldnt change my life for anything. I have family, a house to live in, i have a loving caring boyfriend and i'm starting out in life. Sure my friends havent really acted like friends lately but i will make new ones or learn how to.
Im trying to look at life as a adventure now and be happy with what i have :)
Lost Girl xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment