Tuesday, February 2, 2010

P Plates :)


Its been a busy couple of weeks so i havent really had time to blog. I got into a rare photography mood recently. Which believe me is now very rare. Here are the results:

My Beautiful Christmas present from My boyfriend...

'I love you' In scrabble letters in BW
This is the book series i have just finished. There were pretty interesting and exciting to read. Cant wait until the Last book comes out in May. I've always hated waiting to know what happens.

I had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend :) Very relaxing. Its nice to get away from my life now and then.
I get my P plates next friday and have so many solo trips to visit people planned. One important one first. I'm earning up some money slowly to put towards my Trip to Canada. Very Excited and Looking forward to it :)
Well i guess thats all for now.
Lost Girl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment