Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy?

What happens when you feel like you give someone everything and you never feel like its enough?
All those things they once said about together forever and i just want to make you happy.
I struggle believing that distance relationships will work out to anyone's advantage if they love each other so much.
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" Yes yes i know the saying but if your a person that needs that physical touch, those special hugs, those gentle meaningful kisses and those 'Moments' It becomes almost painful to bear.
I try so hard to be there for my friends and keep my promises. But in the ends i forget about me. Which some may say is important above all. I haven't found anything i enjoy. The only thing i know that makes me happy is spending time with my boyfriend. Hes the one i can be my complete self around and he wont judge.
My lack of finding employment some where is dulling down my self esteem. But im now earning some money. Still waiting to hear back from TAFE about a photography course. I hope i get in otherwise i dont have much of a backup plan.
I would love to travel to places like Europe, England, Canada and Amercia. I think i would learn alot from different cultures. Id like to do that with my boyfriend.
Anyways i think thats enough for now.
Lost Girl. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment